Visit Our Mole Removal Experts in Calgary
As we age, it’s not uncommon to notice new bumps, spots, growths, and lesions on our skin. Although many of these growths are harmless, it is important to have them checked and removed if necessary. At Remington Laser, we offer numerous treatments for various skin lesions and conditions. Schedule a consultation with us to discuss any concerns.
UltraPulse Co2 Laser
The UltraPulse CO2 Laser can safely remove the unwanted tissue of the lesions and growths, delivering immediate results without the need for extensive downtime. It’s one of the best laser treatments available.
Make an appointment with our world-renowned doctors today to get the look you deserve.
You will be provided with information on how to prepare for your treatment, based on your skin condition.
- Do not take any aspirin or some other blood thinner medications prior to treatment
- Ensure you do not consume alcohol, caffeine or tobacco prior to treatment
- Do not tan or get excessive sun exposure beforehand
During the healing process, it is important to keep the treated area clean and sanitized. We will provide you with details depending on the type of treatment you are taking.
- Keep the wound bandaged and dry for the first day
- Wash the wound and keep it clean
- Use sunscreen for protection
- Follow doctor’s instructions
Experts in Mole and Cyst Removal in Calgary