Years ago, we used to think of lasers as advanced technology or light used in science fiction movies. However, laser light is becoming more and more popular in many fields of medicine, including dermatology. At Remington Laser Dermatology Centre, we assist Calgary, AB patients with improving the appearance and health of their skin by integrating laser treatments into our practice for patient consideration. There are many different ways in which we utilize laser light in our office:
- Laser skin resurfacing (micro peel) – with fractional and superficial lasers, our professionals can quickly and easily resurface the skin on the face to achieve smoother, more evenly toned and textured skin.
- Laser skin rejuvenation on the neck and face – clearer, more youthful skin can be achieved with the use of lasers for laser skin rejuvenation. This treatment can help patients look and feel their best with one or more sessions.
- Treatment of pigmentation concerns including sun spots – pigmentation issues such as sun spots, melasma, and other conditions can be addressed with laser light, which can break down the pigmentation and allow these imperfections to fade over time.
- Laser tightening of the face, neck, and vaginal area – skin laxity is the most common cause of the development of fine lines and wrinkles on the face and neck. Using laser energy, these areas can be treated to tighten and tone the area. Additionally, we offer laser tightening and vaginal rejuvenation services in our practice as well.
- Laser tattoo removal – unwanted tattoos can be faded and removed with routine laser tattoo removal treatments. Patients can finally remove tattoos with laser energy that breaks down the pigments and allows the body to naturally flush them through the lymphatic system.
Request an appointment today
Drs. Todd Remington and Kent Remington of Calgary, AB are here at Remington Laser Dermatology Centre to educate patients on the many ways in which they can achieve beautiful, healthy skin. If you are interested in using any of our laser technologies to improve your skin and body, we welcome you to request a consultation at our practice, conveniently located at 150-7220 Fisher Street SE.